You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
Why buy Reyco?
- Single trim for all services provides full capacity at 10% overpressure for liquid, steam, or vapor applications.
- Reversible disc provides a spare part in every valve.
- Nozzle threads at top ensure better nozzle to body alignment and reduce maintenance effort.
- Disc retention by ring eliminates potential of thread corrosion and need for special maintenance tools.
- Standard Inconel® 625 Bellows offers better corrosion resistance and 316L stainless steel, at no extra cost.
- Springs within a pressure class and orifice size are designed with a fixed I.D. to eliminate the need to custom-machine steps for each spring.
- Identical nozzle ring for each orifice size, regardless of pressure range or seat design, to reduce parts variation.
- In the soft seat option, the spring load is applied directly to the metal seat, increasing service life of the O-ring. The soft seat disc retains the metal seat on its reversible side.
About Reyco Valve Division
The Reyco line of direct spring acting pressure relief valves utilizes sound engineering principles and undergoes thorough testing and continuous quality control in manufacturing. These measures ensure that Reyco valves deliver the precision, durability, and value our customers expect and demand.